Where Opportunity Happens!
Join more than 3,500 colleagues from the public and private sectors for the market research event of 2022: the SAME Federal Small Business Conference!
Being held at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tenn., this year’s SBC will deliver three days of education, networking, and business development to help grow your company and strengthen your agency.
Whether you are a small business looking to learn the paths to success, discover contracts, or meet teaming partners; a large business seeking subcontracting connections or mentoring relationships; or a federal agency conducting outreach to shape your acquisition strategy for the future, SBC offers you the opportunity to make it happen!
SBC is designed to connect you directly with leading experts, decision-makers, solution providers, business partners, and contracting officers.
- Business Opportunity Briefings presented by federal agencies.
- One-on-One Matched Networking Appointments between small businesses and both large businesses and government agencies.
- General Sessions featuring senior military and government leaders.
- Education and Training Sessions offering more than 40 PDHs with both live in-person or on-demand listening.
- Exhibit Hall with over 350 A/E/C companies and federal agencies participating.
NOTE: Schedule subject to change; visit www.samesbc.org for full event details.
“When you have a small family-owned business like us, in the Cherokee Nation, getting to come to an event like this is just incredible to maximize our limited time to meet the right people, and that includes the government or federal officials that are here.”
– Dr. Cara Cowan Watts, Tulsa Pier Drilling, LLC
What’s Your Reasons to Attend?
- Opportunity to learn from experienced companies in education sessions
- Opportunity to meet with contracting officers about projects to compete for
- Opportunity to meet with large companies that need subcontracting support
- Opportunity to meet with small businesses as potential subcontractors
- Opportunity to mentor small businesses through protégé agreements
- Opportunity to position as thought leaders and advocates for small businesses
- Opportunity to conduct market research of industry capacity to help set future acquisition strategy
- Opportunity to discover innovations and trends from suppliers and solution providers
- Opportunity to learn from other agencies on how they do business and work to increase standardization of processes for the benefit of competition
“SBC is very much worth it. Lots of relationships to make, partnering, teaming, good strategies to form going forward that can benefit you for the rest of another calendar year.”
– Wallace Smith, Garver USA
Make Market Research Happen
With more than 350 exhibitors, representing large and small businesses and federal agency representatives, SBC is the premier event for government and industry to conduct market research. Learn more about capabilities of small businesses, including women-owned, minority-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned, HUBZone, and more. The 2022 SBC is the ONE venue where all segments of the federal A/E/C sector come together to make market research happen.
Join us in Nashville and discover a one-stop-shop of opportunities for your company or agency!
Meet With Government Leaders
Each year, SBC invites numerous federal agencies and uniformed services to participate throughout the event as exhibitors, speakers, and networking table hosts.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command
- Air Force Civil Engineer Center
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration
- Department of Energy
- General Services Administration
- Department of State
- Small Business Administration
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration