There’s Nothing Else Like It!
The 2022 JETC is headed to the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colo., May 10-12.
Join your friends and colleagues from across the A/E/C profession and joint engineer community for three days of education, training, and networking that is simply unmatched within the industry. And as SAME’s Annual Meeting, JETC offers numerous awards and recognition activities to celebrate contributions and excellence in supporting national security and the Society’s mission to “build leaders and lead collaboration.”
After three years since the last in-person JETC, we simply can’t wait to see you again!
ONLY at JETC can you access…
- More than 70 hours of education and training sessions on architecture, energy, construction, environmental issues, leadership, and more
- Over 70 PDHs available to support your licensure, credentialing, and certification needs
- Joint Engineer Warfighter Exercise, featuring Combatant Command engineers and senior leaders
- FAM Forum, a roundtable discussion examining pressing facility asset management issues
ONLY at JETC can you hear…
- Opening Keynote: Peter Sheahan, workforce trends and generational change expert
- Executive Panel with Engineering Chiefs and Federal Agency Leaders
- Closing Keynote: Gen. James Dickinson, USSF, Commander, U.S. Space Command (invited)
ONLY at JETC can you experience…
- An Exhibit Hall that attracts 200+ leading A/E/C companies and technology providers
- Daily networking events, including luncheons and evening receptions
- Academy of Fellows Investiture
- Leader Development Program class introduction
- SAME National President transition
- Society Ball & Awards Gala
“I enjoyed the depth of different topics that typically we can’t get covered in one place. There were also very much current real-world problems with varying examples of investigation or execution across all levels of the technical spectrum.”
– James Blake, O’Brien & Gere
Workforce Trends and Generational Change Expert
Tuesday, May 10
After decades of standing in the fire with leaders of high-performing organizations, Peter Sheahan has come to believe that an organization will only go commercially where its leaders first go personally.
Having grown his own companies by accelerating the growth and transformation for clients that include Apple, Chick-fil-A, DeBeers, and AT&T, Peter will provoke you to get bigger, by getting better! When leaders are true to their purpose, they gravitate toward doing work that matters and solving higher-order problems. The journey to get there requires that they have the courage to tell themselves the truth, take intelligent risks, and assume ownership for driving the alignment necessary to build an organization which behaves in ways worthy of its leadership position.
In being true to his own ambitions and relentless pursuit of growth, Peter has published seven books, built three global companies, and delivered more than 2,500 presentations in 40+ countries. Today he and his team at Karrikins Group are focused exclusively on inspiring leaders to do the hard work required to accelerate growth and transformation.
“JETC gets better every year because of the excellent attention to detail that the staff and volunteers put into each part of the conference—and the high quality of keynotes/guest speakers.”
– Julie Fisher, F.SAME, Farnsworth Group
Facility Asset Management Forum
New to JETC this year, the FAM Forum, modeled after the highly successful Joint Engineer Contingency Operations Warfighting Seminar, will provide a vehicle for interaction between military, government, academia, and private industry to discuss the largest concerns facing the facility asset management community. Join leaders across the federal facility asset management for an interactive event that will engage experienced stakeholders and nontraditional innovation partners to address the sector’s largest challenges and concerns.
If you are interested in the future of DOD and federal asset management, the FAM Forum is your opportunity to participate in collaborative, in-depth, and action-oriented discussions only SAME can provide.
- Understand the current asset management landscape, including gaps in process, funding, and tools.
- Define facility and infrastructure risk across the service branches.
- Collaboratively explore new tools for better managing assets and associated risk, which may include technology tools, new procurement and resource-sharing options, and significant policy changes.
- Identify specific, actionable initiatives for SAME to pursue as Industry-Government Engagement initiatives.
Strengthen Your Organization’s Mission
Whether bringing you face-to-face with product and service providers in the Exhibit Hall, providing venues to collaborate with senior leaders such as the Warfighting Seminar or FAM Forum, or connecting you with decision-makers across the public and private sectors at numerous networking activities, JETC is the premier annual event for bringing industry and government together. Strengthen your organization’s mission by supporting the nation’s engineering and technology demands.
Advance Your Professional Potential
With sessions ranging from “A Beautiful SCIF: Oxymoron or Expectation?” to “Planning the Shipyards the Nation Needs” to “Electric Vehicle Charging: From Research to Reality,” learn how the A/E/C profession is supporting national security through innovation, ingenuity, and integrated solutions. Featuring 70 hours of education and training, and highlighted by dynamic keynote speakers each day, JETC offers an unparalleled opportunity to advance your professional potential.